Some people wait to anticipate the new year until Jan. 1st. Not me! I begin to look forward to all of the possibilities a new year will hold as soon as I get my new calendar! There is something about buying it that gives me a little thrill. I love to carve out time to get out my colored pens and starting writing in it. I note birthdays, anniversaries and special days (each one in a different color). I used to be much better about sending out cards than I am now, but I always enjoy thinking about special people in my life on a significant day in their lives. This special planning time is the only time I write in pen on a calendar. Appointments and things-to-do all get written in pencil so if something changes, my calendar isn't messy. I don't like a messy calendar (which shouldn't be a surprise to those who know me well)! And so this week, I will begin to anticipate a new year. Looking forward to all the things the Lord has planned for 2011!
1 comment:
What fun! I have a planner but I usually get the new year's pages after the New Year has already begun!
Post a Comment