Oct 6, 2010

Busy!

Sorry blog friends!  It has been a busy few weeks around here!  The hubs played in a golf tournament with a good friend of ours from CO, my dad and dad's best buddy.  The foursome didn't do as well as they had hoped, but it was good to spend time with everyone!  While the guys were off playing, my mom and I (along with dad's best buddy's wife and her friend - got that??) spent time in a neighboring town, eating delicious sandwiches and visiting fun shops.  Then mom and I ventured into the other neighboring town to get in some shopping and great time together!  It was so fun to have everyone here visiting, but I did neglect posting a bit.  I promise to be better!  Hang in there with me!

1 comment:

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

Glad you had some fun with family!!
I love exploring through little shops!