Dec 20, 2010

101 Reasons I Love God



What a wonderful week to kick off a new blog series. I've titled it 101 Reasons I Love God, but truth be told, the number FAR surpasses 101  :)  Periodically, I will reflect on one thing that I am pondering in my Christian walk.  Join me, won't you?


This week I can't escape the obvious choice - JESUS!  The carols playing throughout my house, the cards I receive in the mail, the things I am reading to prepare my heart all tell of the baby who came to this earth from the womb of a virgin.  A baby who is fully man and fully God.  A child who would grow, live a sinless life (one that I never could with my sinful nature) and eventually go to the cross to pay the penalty for my sins so that I can be justified with the Father.  The Gospel in a nutshell, but each of those phrases is packed with so much love.  It really overwhelms me to think of a love THAT great!



One Christmas song that I have been enjoying is How Many Kings by DownHere.  Listen and enjoy.  Jesus is one reason I love God!!



No comments: