This is our families version of a healthy french fry. I think Rosie used to be a chef for Oprah (back during her health kick days). So that's where I *think* this recipe originates from, but it is quite tasty as a side to hamburgers!
Rosie's Potatoes
Ingredients:
2 Baking Potatoes
Pam cooking spray
1 egg white
1/2 tablespoon Tony's Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
Proceedure:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice potatoes into matchsticks.
Drain and blot with a dishcloth or paper towels.
Spray cooking sheet 4 times with Pam
Combine egg white and seasoning.
Add potatoes and mix to coat.
Bake 50-60 minutes turning every 15 minutes.
Serves two.
My Review:
Opps! As I just typed the recipe, I realize I was only supposed to use the white and not the whole egg like I did! No harm done. They still tasted great with just enough Creole kick! The hubby dipped them in ketchup like regular fries, but I ate my portion without anything and enjoyed the taste! Yummy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment