Jan 15, 2012

Like a little kid again!

OK - I really can't remember the last time I made Rice Krispie Treats, but they are all sorts of delicious!

So I HAD to make them today since I had the Rice Krispies left over from Mrs. Mad Daug's Spicy Chicken, but I did restrain myself and only make a half batch since I think I'm the only one in the house who likes them.  I love this cooking challenge when recipes like this one comes up!  I like my Krispie treats nice and marshmallowy so I don't use as many Krispies as the recipe calls for.  The stickier, the better in my book!

So when is the last time you had Rice Krispie Treats?  And do you skimp on the Rice Krispies, too, or follow the recipe for all the Snap, Crackle and Pop goodness?

2 comments:

Karon said...

Andy is usually the RKT maker in our house, and he always adds more marshmallows, so they are super sticky! I tend to be a "follow the recipe exactly" kind of girl. :)

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

I like them sticky too!! I haven't made them in awhile. I seem to be the only RKT lover in our household.