Hahaha...that's funny. Spell check is important!I have something that says, "French translation for Hair Clips here" and "Spanish translation for Hair Clips here". The translation department didn't get the memo. ;-)
That's fantastic, Tammy!! You wonder who gives these things the final stamp of approval before millions of them are printed!!
lel! ;)
Now THAT is seriously funny, Rachel!!
ok I won't lie...it took me two days to figure out what was wrong. that's why i'm a math teacher!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahaha...that's funny. Spell check is important!
I have something that says, "French translation for Hair Clips here" and "Spanish translation for Hair Clips here". The translation department didn't get the memo. ;-)
That's fantastic, Tammy!! You wonder who gives these things the final stamp of approval before millions of them are printed!!
lel! ;)
Now THAT is seriously funny, Rachel!!
ok I won't lie...it took me two days to figure out what was wrong. that's why i'm a math teacher!
Post a Comment