Hi! Do you remember me? I know it has been a long time since we have spent much time together. During the summer, we hung out several times a week. I confess I don't really enjoy the time we spent together, but after it is over, I'm glad we made time for it. But then I started to enjoy walking outside. The weather was pleasant and the fresh air made me happy! Walking with a friend made the time go by quickly and I ignored you. I walked past you several times a day and didn't even give you a wave. I looked the other way. I pretended you weren't there. Now the weather has turned colder and the darkness comes early. Outside walking is no longer an option after work, so I peeked in on you. I dusted you off and promised you some of my time very soon. For a couple of weeks now, I have been meaning to get in there and go for a run. Today I will do it. Can we be friends again??
See you soon,
Kristi
1 comment:
hahaha, I'm sure the treadmill will be your friend again. Or maybe your frenemy...
Post a Comment