Our home is new and I love it. However, the toilet in the guest room got a water ring and I was so sad! I wondered if I hadn't cleaned it often enough or if we didn't flush it enough. The ring appeared and was getting darker as the years went on. I tried every cleanser know to man to remove the ring and yet, there it was in all of its yellowish glory. Every time I saw it in there, it made me mad.
One day at work I was lamenting the failure of yet another cleanser and my friend asked why I wasn't using a toilet stone. Huh? A toilet STONE?? What was that? She said that the ring was caused by hard water and that you use a pumice stone to clean it. I was doubtful that a stone could clean my toilet without scratching the whole thing up! Several days later, she showed up with a little gift (only true friends give one another toilet stones)!
That night, I read hundreds of reviews on Amazon because after opening the package and looking at the stone, I was even more convinced that my toilet would be scratched for sure. All of the reviews assured me it would not. I put on my cleaning gloves and headed to the bathroom with my Pumie. It sounded like fingernails on the chalkboard, but I was utterly STUNNED when the ring melted away! It took some minor scrubbing, but in less than 5 minutes, my toilet looked new again!
So yes, I blogged about my toilet and sang the praises of my Pumie toilet stone! And I did it for all for you, my blog reading friends! Let me know if you try it! You will be so pleased!!
No comments:
Post a Comment