However, for me, today is all about my mom! Each year I send her a card telling her how much I love her, but I want to take a moment to publicly brag about some of the things I love about my mom!
- My mom loves the Lord! She makes studying the Word a priority and frequently when I call she is just finishing up her Bible study. I am blessed to have that example!
- My mom prays! I go about my daily schedule knowing my mom is covering me (and the rest of the family) in prayer.
- My mom is my best girlfriend! We don't usually go more than a few days without talking on the phone. We just love to chat about the daily stuff of life!
- We love to spend time together! It doesn't matter what we're doing, we always have a great time.
- We laugh! I love those times when one of us gets the uncontrollable giggle (the kind where tears fall and words will not come) and the other laughs just as hard knowing that when the story is finally told, it'll be a good one!
- My mom is beautiful! Not only does her inner countenance radiate, she is a beautiful woman!
- My mom doesn't take herself too seriously! She is able to take some teasing about her quirks!
- My mom is smart! Even now that she's retired, she continues to take classes to learn more.
- My mom is wise! She gives very sound advice.
- My mom is selfless! She always puts other needs in front of her own.
- My mom is faithful! She and my dad have modeled a loving marriage for my brother and I. Even now, she brags about how great my dad is and how much she loves him!
- My mom is fun! She's always up for an adventure and has a great time.
- My mom loves my husband! She opened her arms to him and in her mind, a new son was welcomed into our family on our wedding day.
I could go on and on! My mom really is wonderful! She lives far away and I wish I could spend the day with her today! Mom, I love you! See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment