- OK - I know I'm not a fast runner. I'm sure some people can walk faster than I run. Last week, I was enjoying a new route when a sweet butterfly came alongside me. We traveled together. My butterfly friend dipped and soared. I gasped and wheezed. It was a beautiful moments until the butterfly tired of our travels and flew on ahead of me. Yeah, I was beat by a butterfly.
- I found a tiny frog in my yard; he wasn't any bigger than a nickel. I picked him up (yeah, I had my garden gloves on . . . didn't think I would touch it with my bare hands, did you?) and watched him for a moment wondering how such a tiny guy ended up in my yard. Doesn't he know it's a desert here?
- This week I noticed that the cows are getting fluffy. That could only mean that winter is on the way and it'll be time to bundle up before we know it!
変態熟女倶楽部鳥取近所出逢いGPS|アナルプレー
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment